Within 24 hours after checking in a house off campus, the international student is required to register the temporary accommodation with the local police station.
Ⅰ The registration follows 3 steps:
- To sign a house rent contract with the house owner.
- To ask the International Cultural Exchange School of SUFE for and fill Registration Form of International Students’ Accommodation off Campus
- To register temporary accommodation with the local police station for registration and apply for Registration Form of Temporary Residence with the following materials:
- Original copy of valid passport
- Original copy of Registration Form of International Students’ Accommodation off Campus provided by International Cultural Exchange School of SUFE
- Original copy of house rent contract
- Original copy of Public Security Promise of House Rent provided by the house owner
1. If the address of off-campus accommodation or passport change during one’s study in SUFE, the registration is to be remade according to above-mentioned procedure.
2.The international students who have studied in ?xml:namespace>China who re-enter China with an F visa or an L visa or No visa are required to register temporary accommodation with the local police station even if the address of accommodation does not change.
3.when you do residence permit,you need to provide Registration Form of Temporary Residence . Students with F visa should keep it safe, in order to check.
4.If you live in the campus , you can get Registration Form of Temporary Residence at the service desk of the dormitory.