Within 24 hours after checking in a house off campus, the international student is required to register the temporary accommodation with the local police station.The registration follows 3 steps:
- To sign a house rent contract with the house owner.
- To ask the International Cultural Exchange School of SUFE for and fill Registration Form of International Students’ Accommodation off Campus
- To register temporary accommodation with the local police station for registration and apply for Registration Form of Temporary Residence with the following materials:
- Original copy of valid passport
- Original copy of Registration Form of International Students’ Accommodation off Campus provided by International Cultural Exchange School of SUFE
- Original copy of house rent contract
- Original copy of Public Security Promise of House Rent provided by the house owner