The objective of the Foundation Program is to prepare international students for undergraduate admission to the Shanghai University of Finance and Economics.
If you meet the required standard for both Chinese language proficiency and knowledge of your chosen major after one year of learning (about 50 credit courses), you may enter into the sophomore level. The credits earned in the foundation program may be carried forward into the second year of your undergraduate program should you graduate successfully from the foundation program.
If you have never learned Chinese, you may also start learning at SUFE with our Chinese Language Program before you participate in our Foundation Program or Undergraduate Program.
- International Economy and Trade
Part of Courses in 1st Year
Introduction to Chinese Economy
Intermediate Business Chinese
Advanced Business Chinese
International applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 45, a high school graduate or above, passed the HSK 4 test (new test, 180 points or above).
The deadline is July 30th ,2017.
The planned enrollment number of 2017 fall intake is 50
1year (Foundation Program) + 3 year (Undergraduate Program)
1) Application Form for Enrollment (Degree Program) - please add your photo to the form
2) One photocopy of your valid passport.
3) One photocopy of your senior high school diploma and one original academic transcript (or notarized copy) in English or Chinese.
4) Two photocopies of your HSK certificate, or a 600 class-hour Chinese learning certificate.
5) Application fee: 415RMB (or the proof/invoice of remittance).
March 1st, 2017 to June 30th, 2017
1) The application materials and registration fee should be submitted to the International Cultural Exchange School (ICES) of Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE) before the application deadline. Applicants can do so by post, email, through our online application system, or directly to our office.
2) Admission Notice and the Form of Visa Application (JW202) for Study in China will be sent to the accepted applicants.
3) The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the Form of Visa Application for study in China to apply for a student visa.
4) Students must register at the ICES of SUFE on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
26,000 RMB /Year
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics
1001 2249 0930 005 0373
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China, Shanghai Municipal Branch
No.9 Pu Dong Avenue, Shanghai, China
International Cutural Exchange School (ICES)
Shanghai University of Finance and Economics (SUFE)
Address: No. 369 Zhongshan Beiyi Road, Shanghai, 200083, P.R.China
Tel : +86-(0)21-6536-1944
Fax : +86-(0)21-6536-1958